Saturday, May 13, 2017

I hope our paths cross again...

By Tricia Allen, Traditional Primary Teacher

A long time ago I found this card at a cute shop by the beach. I have kept it all this time in my box of greeting cards. I wish now that I had 100 of them and time to send one to each family and co-worker at CFMS. This school has taught me what real community is and I will miss seeing each of you day after day. Most of you have seen my belly grow, and so you know that my baby could arrive any day now.

My husband Eben and I plan to move to the Philadelphia area in August following his job transfer. As I embark on this next phase of my life it is comforting to know that a school as warm, and nurturing exists and flourishes. I have so enjoyed my time here at CFMS and will miss you all dearly.

The children in my class could not be in more capable, loving hands as they are with Ms. Saundra and Ms. Gabi and I am so grateful for them both. I would love to hear updates or be of help in anyway that I can, please email me anytime.  Next year I will plan to come down to visit, and hopefully attend one of our liturgies, and so I will follow my Grandmother Betty’s advice, “don’t say goodbye, say ‘see you later’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.